Verne Bioanalytics i-Test
Verne Bioanalytics WE-Test
Image with text
Verne Bioanalytics is revolutionizing the cannabis/hemp industry with an easy-to-use, fast, administered with your own hands, high-quality plant genetic or pathogen testing kit: i-Test. Alternatively, plant material can be sent to us for testing through WE-Test or other labs can order our test kits. Verne's goal is to help the world’s smallest to the largest farmers with their risk, productivity, and bottom line. Additionally, we provide consulting services in the field of biotechnology, pharmaceutical research and development, and genetic science.
i-Test KitsRegular price From $75.00 USDRegular priceUnit price / per
New I-Test Basic Incubator SetupRegular price $50.00 USDRegular priceUnit price / per
i-Test IncubatorRegular price From $300.00 USDRegular priceUnit price / per
Bulk i-Test KitsRegular price From $1,400.00 USDRegular priceUnit price / per
WE-Test for Pathogens (Individual Target)Regular price From $20.00 USDRegular priceUnit price / per
WE-Test for Pathogens (Multiple Targets)Regular price From $25.00 USDRegular priceUnit price / per
WE-Test for Genetic TargetsRegular price $10.00 USDRegular priceUnit price / per
$24.00 USDSale price $10.00 USDSale
You run the tests or we do, either way you get quick, reliable diagnostic testing results.More information
- At Verne, we are constantly expanding our genetic and pathogen testing capabilities. Currently, our full panel pathogen test can detect up to 11 pathogens including: Hops Latent Viroid (Hplvd), Cannabis Cryptic Virus (CCV), Lettuce Chlorosis Virus (LCV), Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV), Gol. spadiceus, Gol. ambrosiae, Gol. Cichoracearum, Bot. cinerea, Bot. fuckeliana, Fus. oxysporum f. sp. Cannabis, Fus. oxysporum f. sp. vasinfectum.
- These are also available as single-target testing or panels such as: Cannabis Focused Virus / Viroid Panel, Cannabis Focused Mildew & Fungus Panel (7 total), Cannabis Focused Powdery Mildew Panel (3 total), or Cannabis Focused Fungus Panel (4 total).
- Our current genetic testing capabilities allow for gender testing, and THCa and CBDa synthase detection. Allowing the ability to detect males or only plants that can produce the cannabinoid desired.
- Reach out to email@example.com questions or setup a time to speak.
Send a Message
Subscribe to our newsletter
to get an update for our products and events
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Notify me when available
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
We don't share your email with anybody